Recent content by dnlandi

1. dnlandi

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Amazing finally we have some high quality pictures so may I ask I was not able to purchase the documentary from kickstarter will ever be another way to purchase the documentary?
  2. dnlandi

Akira Yuki x Ryo Hazuki

Great article I too always like the connection between vf and shenmue and I always like the theory that at the end of the shenmue story it revealed somehow akira and ryo are the same person
  3. dnlandi

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

Me too since the first time I play the game something was not right with master Chen and of course there is his side of the story of the mirrors different than of zhu yuanda so one of them must be liar and uses ryo
  4. dnlandi

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Imagine if is a playable version of sega saturn buid
  5. dnlandi

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

I hope it's a dlc for shenmue 3 especially baisha will be great but whatever it is I hope sega will decide to help yu Suzuki to make shenmue 4
  6. dnlandi

Updated Chi You Men Leaders Photo

I only hope that yu Suzuki wiil not change the story and he wiil continues with the shenmue 4,5 and maybe 6 I don't know, the only thing that I want to see is the true story of shenmue complete one day and I mean the original story as represent in the chapters pictures I really hope that in the...
  7. dnlandi

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Hi does anyone know in order to get the trophy do I have do not sell any of the herbs?
  8. dnlandi

4 leaders of the chi you men

I think no probably the old guy is tentei or someone who ryo will confront in Northern China
  9. dnlandi

4 leaders of the chi you men

Hi guys I just completed shenmue 3 after playing nearly 50 hours my opinion about the game is that yu Suzuki and his team manage to deliver a true sequel to the originals however I want to discuss a few things about the chi you men. 1st of all we didn't get any info regarding the 4 leaders of...
  10. dnlandi

Shenmue III Metacritic Rally

I already give it 10/10 on both pc and ps4 we all should that
  11. dnlandi

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Done after keep crashing all the time I manage to get it
  12. dnlandi

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

This will be my 7th copy of the game including 3 from slacker backer campaign
  13. dnlandi

New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

Very impressive images I like all of the characters design so far but something it's not OK with niao sun maybe it's the color of the hair anyways I hope this is not her final design and yu Suzuki make her appearance more close to the original
  14. dnlandi

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

It I got rain in my second play through and it was glorious
  15. dnlandi

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

I got mine as well it seems that it manages to sell out under 45 minutes that is great news thanks to the amazing shenmue community
Back