Recent content by Coromasta

1. Coromasta

Pre order bonus - 3x Snake Power - not in inventory

Did it download the dlc automatically? I believe it's called an add-on in the ps store, not sure of pc. If you open up the library you should see it in the shenmue window.
  2. Coromasta

Favorite money-making tips

I actually used the sets of stands to the left your used. The one with x25 payout, took about 1.5-2 hours but got my trophy for 500.000 tokens relatively quickly i.mo.
  3. Coromasta

How in the heck do I get this outfit? lol

Koch media calls it an kenpogi outfit.
  4. Coromasta

How in the heck do I get this outfit? lol

Haven't seen it yet, there's a black one you can buy with tokens on Niaowu. Edit: Sorry, my browser blocked the last sentence in which you mentioned the black kung fu attire.
  5. Coromasta

I'm on my new game plus right now and going for all the capsules and move scrolls. I'm still in Bailu but will check it out once I'm in Niaowu.
  6. Coromasta

Ah I do remember that he asked me to team up with him. I was close to the end so I wanted to wrap up the tournament. 36 fighters yes. You get to fight doubles and even triples after that.
  7. Coromasta

What do you mean with exhibition fights?
  8. Coromasta

I second this, got all skill books but no snake powers.
  9. Coromasta

What's Your Favourite Clothes Set For Ryo?

I'm rocking the black kung fu attire, got the 500.000 tokens trophy yesterday after getting very lucky with the lucky hit stand in new paradise.
  10. Coromasta

Battle Master trophy

To elaborate : you need to defeat the 36 fighters of the rose garden in Niaowu. The dojo fights in Bailu and Niaowu don't count.
  11. Coromasta

Pail toss

This was a pain, I've must have overshot the bucket at least twenty times. Try to aim at the front rim of the bucket.
  12. Coromasta

PS4 framerate fix

Hey thanks for the tip! I was getting nauseous, I thought my sessions were too long. Disabled boost mode and my problems are gone. Edit: have to add that I have motion sickness so I'm sensitive to unstable framerate in combination with moving the camera.
  13. Coromasta

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Got my shipping confirmation for my American copy, though I'm in the Netherlands I doubt it'll be in time for the release. Still waiting for my Eu and Jap confirmation.
  14. Coromasta

E3 2019...Is Your Body Ready? [General Discussion, Schedule & Links]

Switches line-up for the rest of 2019 is freakin great! Apart from Shenmue 3 and death stranding Sony has nothing on me at this point in time.
  15. Coromasta

Will we see Shenmue I & II announced for Nintendo Switch?

What suprised me the most was a port of the witcher 3! Maybe Shenmue on switch isn't such a gamble in the long run.
Back