Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Me being from Argentina I don't see it coming anywhere near the release date.
Hell, I would not even get it since it will probably get stuck in customs (both tiers have many physical items), and the address I put in for both is my parents (which not sure if they'll be there).
I hope that the backer content code can be reused, I'll probably have to buy it first day.

Ah ok, I didn't know about Europe confirmations.

So no one in the US? I'm in Australia and haven't heard anything. Wonder if people in Japan have recieved anything yet.

I'm in Japan and I haven't received anything aside from the address confirmation email a couple of weeks ago. My address still isn't even locked in yet.

Not in panic mode just yet, but getting a little concerned.

Does anyone have an idea on how we will need to activate the backer phone calls? I'm assuming the backer edition will arrive with a DLC code that we download.

Well, with less than 2 weeks to go, and no update, I'm feeling like I won't be getting this on release day.

I've had zero complaints up to this point with the kickstarter process (aside from epic), but if they fuck up the release and delivery, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

With everybody counting down the days, I really don't know when I'll have the game.

Well, with less than 2 weeks to go, and no update, I'm feeling like I won't be getting this on release day.

I've had zero complaints up to this point with the kickstarter process (aside from epic), but if they fuck up the release and delivery, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

With everybody counting down the days, I really don't know when I'll have the game.
Have you emailed fangamer and the kickstarter team? If not I'd suggest you do.

Why are people panicking? Games will be shipped next week. Respecting the street date and coordinating international shipments was always going to be difficult. If you don't hear anything next week, then you can start worrying.

Pretty much.

Also a rule of thumb is to never treat a Kickstarter like a pre-order from a retailer that promises day 1 delivery. There's also a chance Kickstarter copies won't come on release date so if you're bothered about playing it on release date then maybe order another copy just in case. It seems like they're on the ball with shipping though so it does look like it will be arriving on time but it's never a given with Kickstarter.

Pretty much.

Also a rule of thumb is to never treat a Kickstarter like a pre-order from a retailer that promises day 1 delivery. There's also a chance Kickstarter copies won't come on release date so if you're bothered about playing it on release date then maybe order another copy just in case. It seems like they're on the ball with shipping though so it does look like it will be arriving on time but it's never a given with Kickstarter.

Yeah, pretty much that. It's even worse with smaller, independent projects.

To be honest, I'm actually considering stalking ShopTo on Friday and buying a standard copy if it looks like they're shipping for a Saturday delivery. I have the Collector's Edition pre-ordered through SimplyGames, but they're shipping with DPD and I wonder if they will ship it on the Monday or even Tuesday for the release day. And obviously I don't expect the Pixn Love edition to show up early or on time.

At the end of the day, even if I end up with multiple copies, I don't expect I'll lose much money if I trade them in to local stores the week the game is released.

Which country are you in?

I’m in Canada. Here’s whole message I got-

Some items in your order are coming soon via USPS.
We’re currently preparing physical copies of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been shipped from our Tucson warehouse. (Your other reward(s) will be shipped separately later.)

The tracking number for these items is: (removed)

Your items will arrive via local post. For issues regarding delivery, such as if an item is being held, please contact Canada Post.

These are the item(s) in this shipment:

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Games × 1
Physical (Kickstarter Exclusive Case) / PS4 / North America
Shenmue 3 Kickstarter × 1
Shenmue III PS4 Slipcase

Got my shipping confirmation for my American copy, though I'm in the Netherlands I doubt it'll be in time for the release. Still waiting for my Eu and Jap confirmation.

Back