Pre order bonus - 3x Snake Power - not in inventory

Hi,

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition and was meant to get 3 Snake Powers as a bonus. However i cannot see this in my inventory even though the "Perking Pack" has been installed. Did anyone else get this?

Thanks

Did it download the dlc automatically? I believe it's called an add-on in the ps store, not sure of pc. If you open up the library you should see it in the shenmue window.

Did it download the dlc automatically? I believe it's called an add-on in the ps store, not sure of pc. If you open up the library you should see it in the shenmue window.

Yes it installed automatically on the day of release. I got it on the PS4 however when I go to the items in the inventory I cannot see any Snake Power, only the 1 I purchased through the shop!

Mine were fine. Sorry, I know that doesn't help, but it at least tells you it's not a universal problem.

Ok thanks, was it in the items inventory?
Yeah, it was just in my inventory. After I entered the code on PSN and loaded my game, I got a notification come up telling me new items were in my inventory. They were all there.

The only issue I had was with the season pass DLC which refused to work initially (it was a move scroll thingy). But I turned my PS4 off and on and it magically appeared after that.

Are you on PS4? There's some information online about what to do if DLC codes are not working in game despite being activated.

Yes on PS4, the packs are installed but not sure what else to do? It is the digital edition so i didn't get any codes.

Yeah, it was just in my inventory. After I entered the code on PSN and loaded my game, I got a notification come up telling me new items were in my inventory. They were all there.

The only issue I had was with the season pass DLC which refused to work initially (it was a move scroll thingy). But I turned my PS4 off and on and it magically appeared after that.

Are you on PS4? There's some information online about what to do if DLC codes are not working in game despite being activated.

this is not to rub it in at all, but mine also worked fine once I added the PSN code in. As reprise said, just to show it’s not a universal issue.

Back