YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Sorry, I couldn't download or rip it. I was right in the middle of putting my son to bed when it popped up and my wife started yelling at me... I am on my phone, yes.

I went back to the Facebook app and it was gone :(

I've tried reloading the article but it's a no show so far.

It was on The Mirror (don't judge me @Let's Get Sweaty )

Was you playing the video on the article? Like was it before the video started playing or was it somewhere else?

Was you playing the video on the article? Or was it somewhere else?

I was scrolling down my newsfeed on the Facebook app when I saw a link to an article from The Mirror. I clicked on the link and it did that thing where it loads the webpage within the Facebook app. I started reading the story and as I made my way down the page there was the Shenmue 3 video embedded as an advert.

*Deep Silver's marketing team*

"So you got the Shenmue 3 advert set up, right? What demographics are we targeting?"

"Sir, we've decided we will target those aged between 36 and 37, named Fred, Wendy or Barry, who own yellow cars and are currently residing in the western Romanian village, Marginimea Sibiului. The ad will show up every 10 videos as long as they are watching between the hours of 9:12am and 9:27am and are watching tutorial videos on how to descale a kettle"

Thought you were bullshitting, but just HAD to look this up (always got along with Romanians, one of the few real potential girlfriends I ever had is Romanian and one of my best friends is a die-hard Romanian Nationalist) and it exists! lol.

They have the best overall internet (speeds and reach) in the world, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if something turns up from there.... if there are any Romanian Shenmue Fans.

(that probably explains why they have the most cammodels on Earth as well, along with Colombia).

Lan Di looks like a bad motherfucker. Those eyes

Exactly my words.

giphy.gif

Back