JoeyImage

Your Italian Hero
PSN
joeyimage
XBL
joeyimage
Steam
joeyimage
Is the 1 & 2 releases today (console and PC) running via an emulator, or were they rewritten in HD for today’s technology?

Which means what, specifically? I’m being told by someone I’m FB friends with that all versions are running via an emulator (for example, PS4 is running using something called Demul), and that this is the reason it is softlocked at 30 FPS and includes no new textures.

Which means what, specifically? I’m being told by someone I’m FB friends with that all versions are running via an emulator (for example, PS4 is running using something called Demul), and that this is the reason it is softlocked at 30 FPS and includes no new textures.
That is just a bunch of wrong information. Demul can run the game at higher framerates, and new textures can be introduced into this version but just weren't because it's simply a port not a remaster...

Got it. Thanks y’all! I know a day 1 patch was also mentioned but I’m not home to play yet, although Amazon delivered to me this morning.

Okay thanks for the info guys. I found the Sega FAQ where they discuss porting the game and was still old I am wrong, and “Sega is lying. It’s emulated not ported.” So I give up. They let any idiot have internet access, unfortunately.

Back