Update: I got photoshop and actually made the DC front cover of Shenmue I & II

What do you guys think? Good start so far? I do plan on making the spine, inside cover art, and back cover, but I'm waiting until box scans of the official release come out so I can base it off of that. (if you are seeing an error message, I deleted the image. A fixed version is down below.)

Last edited:
What do you guys think? Good start so far? I do plan on making the spine, inside cover art, and back cover, but I'm waiting until box scans of the official release come out so I can base it off of that.
That's great work.

If you don't mind could I share this on the dojo Instagram and Facebook? I'll credit you of course.

How would you like to be credited?

That's great work.

If you don't mind could I share this on the dojo Instagram and Facebook? I'll credit you of course.

How would you like to be credited?
You can just put my username, zeldafan1002. I'm fine with that. Though, could you use this version of the cover? I updated it to have the Sega logo.

Nice haha. I made a PAL version to go with it!

ef35f7b683.png

Both are getting shared via the Dojo Instagram later :) thanks guys really good work

8 discs... That would be one gigantic case... unless they do what the UK did and have a cardboard sleeve with two different cases

Wouldn't it be technically 7 discs since the Passport Disc data and info isn't used in this collection?

Back