TMNT Cowabunga Collection.

Holy crap... my mobile version of the site wigged out. Wouldn't stop hitting carriage return. Had to fix this post on my PC.

Day one for me and double... err... triple dip for me. I have most of these in my retro collection already but to have play copies that I wouldn't have to worry about harming the packaging... great news.

I'll be buying this for both PS5 to play online with friends and Switch to play couch co-op with the family as I have enough controllers to do so on the Nintendo. Very good news for me.

I'm getting it for the Switch since of these games came out on Nintendo consoles.

Hell yeah I'm getting this!

Online play would make this perfect. It's great that they have the home and arcade versions of Turtles in Time as well. TMNT III is also underrated since it came out late in the NES lifecycle.

Online play would make this perfect. It's great that they have the home and arcade versions of Turtles in Time as well. TMNT III is also underrated since it came out late in the NES lifecycle.
I believe it's been stated that both arcade games, Hyperstone Heist, TMNT 4, and the SNES version of Tournament Fighters does have online enabled.

I loved TMNT 3. I would even dare to say it's even better than Turtles in Time. The music was fantastic and I loved the bosses especially Groundchuck and Dirtbag.

Picking this one up on physical!
Not sure how it'll hold up, but I had too much fun as a kid playing Turtles in Time (as well as those tournament fighting games).

Here's a question for all...

If you're planning to buy this collection, does that change if you were going to buy the new TMNT game... Shredder's Revenge also coming out this year?

I'm personally buying both, but thought it'd be interesting to see if this collection negatively impacts the new game's sales.

I'll also buy both, but I actually don't like the look of Shredder's Revenge that much. The black outlines and munchkin heads make it look like a GBA game, I honestly think the arcade and 16-bit games look better. That being said, I'm sure it'll be fun to play and will probably have a ton more features.

I am going to it for my ps5. Have been interested in this old turtles game for some time. But I was either lacking the gaming platform to so (in case of the snes game) or the gam was too expensive (turtle the hyperstone heist for the mega drive).

I'll also buy both, but I actually don't like the look of Shredder's Revenge that much. The black outlines and munchkin heads make it look like a GBA game, I honestly think the arcade and 16-bit games look better. That being said, I'm sure it'll be fun to play and will probably have a ton more features.
I've always thought the turtles looked a little small?

Back