This will take some getting used to...

Peter

Administrator
?????????????????☺️?????????????????????????????☹️????????????????????????????????????????☠️????????????????????????????‍⚕️?‍??‍??‍⚖️?‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍✈️?‍??‍???️?????????????????????????????????????????????️?️????⛷️??️???⛹️?️???️?️??????????‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍???‍❤️‍??‍❤️‍???‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍??‍?‍??‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍??‍?‍??‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?????☝️???✌️?????️✋???✊??????✍️????????????️?️‍?️?????❤️??????????????❣️??????????️?️??️??️???????????????️???????????⛑️????

??????????????????????????????????????????️???????????????️????????????????????????????????️?️?????️?????????????☘️????

??????????????????????️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????☕?????????????️????

?????️??️⛰️???️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️??????????????????⛪??⛩️?⛲⛺???️?????♨️???????????????????????????????????????️?️?️⛽?????⚓⛵???️⛴️?️?✈️?️????????️???️⌛⏳⌚⏰⏱️⏲️?️?????????????????????????????????????️☀️??⭐??☁️⛅⛈️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️???☂️☔⛱️⚡❄️☃️⛄☄️???

????✨????????????️?️??️?????⚽⚾??????????????⛳⛸️??????????️??♠️♥️♦️♣️♟?????️?

?????????????️?️?️???????????☎️???????️?️⌨️?️?️??????️?️?????????️?????????????????️???️??????????✉️????????????️✏️✒️?️?️?️?️?????️???️?️?????????️??✂️?️?️??????️?⛏️⚒️?️?️⚔️???️??⚙️?️⚖️?⛓️⚗️???????️?️?????⚰️⚱️?

???♿?????????⚠️?⛔????????☢️☣️⬆️↗️➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️↖️↕️↔️↩️↪️⤴️⤵️????????⚛️?️✡️☸️☯️☦️☮️??♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎???▶️⏩⏭️⏯️◀️⏪⏮️?⏫?⏬⏸️⏹️⏺️⏏️??????♀️♂️⚕️♻️⚜️???⭕✅☑️✔️✖️❌❎➕➖➗➰➿〽️✳️✴️❇️⁉️❓❔❕❗〰️©®™????????️??️???ℹ️?Ⓜ️???️??️?????️?️??????????㊗️㊙️??▪▫️◻️◼️◽◾⬛⬜??????????⚪⚫??

On the previous site, once I had finished reading all the posts on a page and had reached the bottom, there would be a link to go back to the previous section of the forum which was very convenient. Can't see such a link here. Hopefully it will be implemented. Otherwise will have to get used to scrolling back to the top to get to the previous section.:eek: lol

It must be platform relevant bud. They are working on my android and windows chrome desktop

Getting the full range here on Firefox desktop too.

i have a question - i have deactivated all of the email notification stuff in my account,
yet i still receive a email everytime there is a new comment in the threads i follow.

- receive news and update mails = deactivated
- receive email when a new conversation message is received = deactivated
- watch content you create and receive email notification = deactivated
- watch content you interact with and receive email notification = deactivated

why do i still get emails for every new comment?

"Automatically watch content that you create ..." and "Automatically watch content you interact with ..."
are activated, everything else is deactivated.

i'm okay with alerts on the website but i dont want to receive emails.

Someone needs to either issue a warning or report Peter, there is too many Emojis ?

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to type that ?

I'm only able to use a small percentage of those emojis. It it like this for anyone else?

無題.jpg

I'm only able to use a small percentage of those emojis. It it like this for anyone else?
The forum only shows a small range of basic emojis. However the full emoji keyboard is supported.

I'm also receiving emails even though I have it turned off.

Back