The Ultimate, Smash Ultimate Thread

Okay so the new Smash Bros is coming out in only a few days, I'm getting it and I want to know if anyone here is going to be getting it?

And if so if anyone would be interested in match making with other members of the Dojo assuming online works well. Below I have set up a list for friend codes if you want to be added in for easy matching. Just comment below and I will add you to the list.

Rusted Gold Friend Code =SW-3279-6491-8116

Also I have seen a few other smash threads so I hope I am okay in making this Thread, but all the others tend be one dimensional, unless I missed one and if so I apologize in advance. My goal in this thread is an all encompassing Smash Discussion, any and all things smashed can be talked about and shared

To get things started

Who are you most excited to play as, for me Simon Belmont and Ken are top of the list, however if you unlock characters based off their Smash number that's going to suck since Ken is next to last lol

What Modes are you most excited about? I really want to try out Spirits mode.

Is anyone else going to get the GameCube controller adapter?

And also as the game goes on Tier list stuff can also be discussed

I have it. I love it. Best Smash Bros game ever!

The only Complaint I have is online, the connections sucks, getting disconnected during a match after you lost all your lives, then getting a warning to "not to leave games" when it's clearly due to Nintendo's Complete Garbage, awful, crappy, garbage online service.

but everything else is great I just ran two rounds of SmashDown and it's a blast with friends but online it's total garbage

I have it, not really crazy about it. For some reason I lose track of my character a lot which I've never had a problem with in past games, too much flashing going on I think. Gameplay is samey stuff, nothing intriguing. Menus are archaic and ridiculous with entire game modes hidden behind sub menus that don't make much sense.

Back