The DLC Trophies tell an interesting story

Let's take a look.

Story Quest Pack:

Overall this looks like a rescue mission to rescue Zhang Shuqin (man he just can't stop getting kidnapped huh)

Not sure where this happens. Back at Niaowu? On a boat? Somewhere else? We'll see

Then the rest of the quest you have these side missions involving "Chawan Signs" (whatever those are), signing them or whatever, in which you get trophies for collecting certain items with these Chawan signs; canned corn, Monk Maniac magazine, Peking Duck, Crab Shaomei, Raw Oyster, Snake Power...
One trophy has me worried:
"Spent over 100 hours waiting for Chawan Signs"
That doesn't sound good lol

Then its onto the next DLC pack: Big Merry Cruise

In this one I guess it...takes place on a boat (duh lol) in which there's your usual gambling games, each with challenge missions:
Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon, Roll it on Top, Lucky Hit, Frog Race, Turtle Race. All the usuals. Nothing new.
Then you have to find and rescue some lost kids on said boat I assume.
Then find and give some rare figurine to a little girl.
Last one seems promising: "Acquired all available clothing in the Sailing Venture". At least we get new clothes! I wonder if one of them will be that camouflage green Shenmue III jacket with the biplane on it that was in the trailer. Also maybe some clothes for Shenhua like that green one hidden in the data for the game?

Last up is Battle Rally DLC:

In this it seems it gives you trophies for coming in 1st place at the long course, middle course, short course, and a trophy for winning in all of them.
What exactly is this event? Running? It says "Super Sprinter" for one of the trophies. Some kind of animal race? an RC slot car race? dunno
Then the remaining trophies are for finding and collecting "Bailu Chan", which I guess might be something similar to Niaowu's Chobu Chan? Anyways, 3 different trophies for collection 80, 100, and 120 Bailu Chans. I guess we go back to Bailu for this?

Let's take a look.

Story Quest Pack:

Overall this looks like a rescue mission to rescue Zhang Shuqin (man he just can't stop getting kidnapped huh)

Not sure where this happens. Back at Niaowu? On a boat? Somewhere else? We'll see

Then the rest of the quest you have these side missions involving "Chawan Signs" (whatever those are), signing them or whatever, in which you get trophies for collecting certain items with these Chawan signs; canned corn, Monk Maniac magazine, Peking Duck, Crab Shaomei, Raw Oyster, Snake Power...
One trophy has me worried:
"Spent over 100 hours waiting for Chawan Signs"
That doesn't sound good lol

Then its onto the next DLC pack: Big Merry Cruise

In this one I guess it...takes place on a boat (duh lol) in which there's your usual gambling games, each with challenge missions:
Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon, Roll it on Top, Lucky Hit, Frog Race, Turtle Race. All the usuals. Nothing new.
Then you have to find and rescue some lost kids on said boat I assume.
Then find and give some rare figurine to a little girl.
Last one seems promising: "Acquired all available clothing in the Sailing Venture". At least we get new clothes! I wonder if one of them will be that camouflage green Shenmue III jacket with the biplane on it that was in the trailer. Also maybe some clothes for Shenhua like that green one hidden in the data for the game?

Last up is Battle Rally DLC:

In this it seems it gives you trophies for coming in 1st place at the long course, middle course, short course, and a trophy for winning in all of them.
What exactly is this event? Running? It says "Super Sprinter" for one of the trophies. Some kind of animal race? an RC slot car race? dunno
Then the remaining trophies are for finding and collecting "Bailu Chan", which I guess might be something similar to Niaowu's Chobu Chan? Anyways, 3 different trophies for collection 80, 100, and 120 Bailu Chans. I guess we go back to Bailu for this?

:neutral:

Not sure if serious...

Indeed they are.

It should most-likely be 100 in-game hours, which shouldn't take more than 10 in-game days (with the wait function, too easy). Shouldn't be too difficult and the rest of them seem easily doable.

definitely the wrong thread to ask this, but didn’t want to open one for this alone.

the trophy Battle Master where you have to beat 36 people in the arena, is that the Rose Garden, or any competitive fights in the game?

I have to admit, the 2 on 1s are not NEARLY as bad as I thought they'd be and the 1 on 1s are worse than I thought they'd be lol :(

I'm on fight... 17, I think? Maybe? lol

Has there been any new news on DLC stuff, btw?

wtf made you think that when I posted about Chawan Signs being shown in a Shaw Brothers movie in this same very thread?

I said 'waiting for 100 hours' doesnt sound good lol' as in that sounded like a grind

Read your own OP:

Then the rest of the quest you have these side missions involving "Chawan Signs" (whatever those are), signing them or whatever, in which you get trophies for collecting certain items with these Chawan signs;

Back