Suka Pass Version 1.9 Release: FREE MARKET

You must have forgotten I legally changed my name to "Alexandre"... ;)

Really, though, it was and remains fun to explore this app and intentionally look through some character profiles again. Thanks for all of your hard work!

So too, while I know that SP is built off of the original Passport and that "short and steady wins the race," all of your upgrades/organization to the Passport got me thinking: would there be a way, using strategy guides for official character profiles, currently existing maps, etc. to make something similar for S2?
I know several factors would make it daunting—career/time concerns, no official blueprint to work from, and the enormous increase in in-game media, to name the chief concerns—but a man can dream.

You must have forgotten I legally changed my name to "Alexandre"... ;)

Really, though, it was and remains fun to explore this app and intentionally look through some character profiles again. Thanks for all of your hard work!

So too, while I know that SP is built off of the original Passport and that "short and steady wins the race," all of your upgrades/organization to the Passport got me thinking: would there be a way, using strategy guides for official character profiles, currently existing maps, etc. to make something similar for S2?
I know several factors would make it daunting—career/time concerns, no official blueprint to work from, and the enormous increase in in-game media, to name the chief concerns—but a man can dream.
It’s something we’ve definitely thought about for sure and hope to get to it one day! 😋

Back