Sorry if this is the wrong board. Looking to sell something

Long story short, Shenmue was my passion before carpal tunnel and other issues made me retire from gaming. I donated $500 to kickstarter for S3, moved 4 times since, most rewards got lost in the mail, and I've never had anything to play it on. I have to move again next month and I'm purging my stuff in frustration since I can't take much on the bus. One of the few rewards that made it to my current address is a complete capsule set. Only one is listed on ebay (although it's missing Shenhua. mine has Shenhua.); the asking price was 600 and he recently lowered it to 450. I HIGHLY doubt it's even worth that much but I am curious about parting with it. Even a fraction of that could pay for my bus ticket.

Additionally, I also have "Chapter 1 Yokosuka Complete Guide Book" and the "Kanzen Kouryaku Shinsho Guide DC" book. I listed them on ebay for .99 cents [starting bid] years ago and no one bid on them. Which makes me think I just don't know how to list things. They are in mint shape and probably won't have room to join me on the bus. These are being tossed if no one wants them, which makes me sad. Beautiful books. If no one here would be interested; what would be the best way to list the capsule set and/or books? I haven't used ebay in 15 years. I used to list anything at starting price of 99 cents and it always seemed to work; I hear that doesn't work anymore.

thumbnail_20220417_133213.jpg

Last edited:
Back