Some rainy days

Well, I think I said in my art thread(at least I think I did) that I'd release a trailer for my game I'm making as a hobby on my 30th birthday. I actually got it done a day early but still forgot to post it here lol. Hoping this is allowed, what with it sort of being an advertisement...I plan on it just being straight up a free download anyone can have access to, but I guess that doesn't necessarily make a difference. But really I'm just hoping to share something many people can get enjoyment out of.

To be honest it's really not much more than some art assets at the moment, and I really should have more done, but really, I mostly plan on it being more of a visual novel with just enough interactivity to give some player agency. Perhaps some basic platforming or exploration but I haven't really decided on that yet. Nevertheless the basic premise is that you take on the role of Dustin, a stray cat who happens upon a cafe on the outskirts of Mewtopia, who decides to stay there on rainy days and tries to come up with ideas for his story. You'll meet lots of quirky characters, try lots of different coffee and desserts, listen to all different kinds of jazz, etc. At least, those are all my ambitions for this project. Thanks for checking it out.

Back