Shenmue vs Yakuza (There is some tension)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I step on your toes or why so cranky?
Am I smelling favouritisms here? I think you just proved my point by silencing me because of my point of view.
Ok, ok, lets play nice so no feelings get hurt.
It's a drive-by post intended to provoke.

And so is this one, frankly. Let's keep it civil.

MOD NOTE - Continued to intentionally provoke despite warning. Week ban.

I do not thin that is the case at all. Most Shenmue Fans should now that Shenmue is not Yakuza and Yakuza is no Shenmue.

Yakuza was also kept barely alive for many many years. It was not significant at all. This only changed with 0. Y0 gave the franchise a boast. But before that nobody cared about Yakuza that much.

Und the comparisons between these series are not fact based. In most of the cases that are just troll posts that do not know much about gaming at all.

But that has nothing to do with feeling insecure. Most of the Shenmue fans are old enough to tasted life to it's fullest in every way. Positive and negative.

Most of them are to old to care that much about a video game. Feeling insecure if anybody does not a like game you personally like is not a thing grown up people what do.

When you make a statement where you give false information and make it sound like a fact, makes you look like a fool. Yakuza was popular even before Y0.

What do you mean by comparisons between these two are not fact based? Huh? So they are trolls because they compare two similar games to each other? Ooh right but even Skyrim is more similar to Shenmue than Shenmue is to Yakuza. Brush off the fools!
This is the sole reason why there is "tension" between the fans. Because anybody who criticises shenmue is a troll and knows nothing about gaming.

I dont personally know how secure or insecure shenmue fans are but many of them dont seem to handle criticism very well.

Feeling insecure isnt a trait grown ups have? Ok I will trust you on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back