Shenmue OST film strip

Favourite title
Shenmue II
As you may or may not know, the Shenmue OST (the double disc one, not the Orchestra) included a piece of 16 mm film from, what I think at least, a film roll of a Shenmue the Movie screening. It is said that not all of the boxes contained this extra goodie but I can't say that for sure for new ones.

Interesting question to the owners of the OST here now, what is on your film strip?
I am lucky to have three of those, as I had one in the first OST I bought and then for some reason there were two in the second one I got to scanvenge it for parts.

kbu55ie.jpg

Awesome post Blue! Love your Ryo film strip! Mine is almost identical to your first one, “Xiuying’s eye”?

Attachments

• 45F85339-A072-4862-B738-FECA919FD2B1.jpeg
    45F85339-A072-4862-B738-FECA919FD2B1.jpeg
    984.8 KB · Views: 11
I Got mine around 13 Years ago, New & Seald (not used) if I remember right and I don't had a Film Strip in it.
I guess that was only in the first or early Batch... on the other side you had two in on OST so you got eventually mine. ;)

I Got mine around 13 Years ago, New & Seald (not used) if I remember right and I don't had a Film Strip in it.
I guess that was only in the first or early Batch... on the other side you had two in on OST so you got eventually mine. ;)

Did you definitely get the official soundtrack? When I first got mine I didn't realise for the longest time that I had bought the chinese bootleg. If it says something like Ever Anime on the back of the box it's a bootleg unfortunately!

The first press of them had the strip. The gold sticker in the cellophane means it's the first press. Anythinf after that have been copies or bootlegs. I only have the latter, still sealed.

Last edited:
I got it either from Play Asia or Otaku.com the usualy sell the real stuff, also nothing with "Ever Anime", simply has no film in it,.. guess I can live with it.

I got mine about a month ago through Yahoo Japan and mine has a few frames of Ryo, then a few of Ryo and Nozomi on the motorcyle.

Nice, I bet those go for a pretty penny on ebay?

Mine doesn't have it (but I'm pretty sure the one I bought was used) but that's really cool, I like the one on the left.

Back