Shenmue III Trial PC Keyboard controls

Master Kyodai

Space Cowboy
Maybe this will help someone. I found out you can press "i" in game for help, but since it's context sensitive I felt it makes more sense if I note down all keys to get a better overview for myself.

So basically keyboard emulates an Xbox Joypad.

Walking is pretty obvious:

W / Arrow Up - Walk forward
S / Arrow Down - Walk Backward
A / Arrow Left - Walk left
D / Arrow Right - Walk right

Actions are mainly the Y,X,B and A buttons on the XBOX pad. Since they are action sensitive the label changes from like the blue X to the diary symbol when you can enter it, so it made sense for me to also note down the colors and position if you're not familiar with an XBOX controller.

I - Y (Upper button, YELLOW)
J - X (Left Button, BLUE)
L - B (Right Button, RED)
K (Enter) - A (Lower Button, GREEN)

Generally A is "Select/Take", X is "Memo (Ryos Diary)", Y is "Help", but they are context sensitive, so they may change when you come near a place where you can do something.

The Right Analog Stick is emulated by H,B,N,M. During free mode you can mostly set the cameras with it.

H - Camera down
B - Camera Right
N - Camera Up
M - Camera left

The D-PAD is emulated by F,C,X and V. YOu can use it to change the object lock on for example a table with many items. Also it is used for the classic "Left/Right" decisions, so for example if you use a Gachapon it is used to control the "Buy another/Leave" menu and so on.

F - D-Pad Up
X - D-Pad Left
C - D-Pad Down
V - D-Pad Right

Shoulder Buttons

CTRL - LT (Zoom)
SHIFT - RT (Run)
U - RB (Inventory)

Others:

R - Push Left Analog Stick (Switch between Cameras if several people talk)
Y - Reset Camera

F11 - Switch between Fullscreen and Windowed mode
Escape/Backspace - Quit game

At least these are what I found out so far. Know more? Did I make a mistake? Let me know.

Back