Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

Hey guys I would like to humbly ask for someone's code if they can't manage to find a PC to run it. I will definitely add my impressions as well as long time gamer and someone who went to E3 2015 when Shenmue 3 was announced.

Unfortunately I was stuck through hard times and couldn't be a backer. But I'm here as an ally to spread the gospel of Shenmue to others.

I know the demo has been leaked but I have a spare code, I can't use it as my PC hasn't a chance in hell running it :p

Anyone want it?

Code has been given to Rika, I so want to play the demo, at least its not too long until the release date and I can play the PS4 version ;)

If anyone has any codes, and they cannot shift them, let us know and we can do some sort of giveaway on our social media channels. Should get it to a Shenmue fan there.

I'll give my code away, because the stream is satisfying enough. I'll wait till post launch to play it. First to PM me gets it.

I’ve got two codes for some reason. I redeemed one, so I have a spare. Unfortunately, I’m not sure which one I used. So if anyone wants, it’s all good.

Should be able to give my code. I don't think I'm going to have any way to use it personally.

What's the procedure?

Hello, I don't know how my computer can handle it so I would like to try the demo if there is still code to give.
But no big deal if there is none anymore, even if my actual computer can't run it I still plan to buy to support it.

Back