Shenmue II In-Game Screenshot Location in WIndows?

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
PSN
Inkerlink
XBL
Inkerlink
Steam
Inkerlink
Hello everyone.
I tried searching for an answer but wasn't able to find anything. I'm hoping someone can help.
I was wondering if it was possible to find the folder that stores the in-game Shenmue II screenshots (like the one below) that you take using the in-game camera feature.
I am NOT talking about the Steam screenshots folder, that is different.
I didn't find anything in the Steam game folder, or My Documents. Is it even possible to find those photos outside of the game itself?
I appreciate any help offered.
1713652824371.png

I don't recall for the rerelease but on the xbox version it was a save file that contained the shots atleast from a index standpoint.

I'll take a look for ya after work today. (Like 1am est tonight)

I don't recall for the rerelease but on the xbox version it was a save file that contained the shots atleast from a index standpoint.

I'll take a look for ya after work today. (Like 1am est tonight)
Sounds good, I appreciate it!

For PC, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\User Data\XXXXXXXXX\758330\remote\sm2saves\

All the images and saves are in that folder. XXXXXXXXX is different as it's your specific user number I believe.

For PC, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\User Data\XXXXXXXXX\758330\remote\sm2saves\

All the images and saves are in that folder. XXXXXXXXX is different as it's your specific user number I believe.
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Back