Shenmue A Day

Unfortunately, I am going to have to cancel my plans going forward. My carpal tunnel symptoms have returned and have gotten worse. I have to stop gaming for the time being.

I am sorry. I may try next year. At this rate if I do not rest my arm the muscles may decay, so I must go get theraphy.
Feel better soon mate.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to cancel my plans going forward. My carpal tunnel symptoms have returned and have gotten worse. I have to stop gaming for the time being.

I am sorry. I may try next year. At this rate if I do not rest my arm the muscles may decay, so I must go get theraphy.
That really sucks man, hope you feel better soon.

Damn, that sucks. It was an interesting idea no doubt. Get well, Jigen.

As a writer/artist that suffers from occasional carpal tunnel I quite literally feel your pain. I hope you get well soon, don't push it, get some rest on that arm and keep shenmueing.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you a speedy recovery

Back