Shenmue 3 Honest Trailer

Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet but Fandom have done an honest trailer for Shenmue 3 (I never expected that they would, it's pretty good coverage actually). It is generally quite kind about the game, and was a fun watch. Sorry if this was already posted elsewhere but I can't see that it was?

I laughed...but I don't know if I'd call it kind to the game...I mean it literally says "we can all admit Shenmue was never good."

I laughed but yeah, I don't know if that's particularly kind. I do enjoy the honest trailers though.

*0:00 - 4:28*

giphy.gif

*4:29* "You know all you Shenmue fans out there could have been playing Yakuza all this time right? It's like Shenmue, but made by people who know what human happiness looks like"

giphy.gif

I laughed...but I don't know if I'd call it kind to the game...I mean it literally says "we can all admit Shenmue was never good."

I laughed but yeah, I don't know if that's particularly kind. I do enjoy the honest trailers though.
"[Beloved thing] was never good" is basically a meme, so I wouldn't take it too seriously. It could be joking about the people that parrot that line for all we know. Then again I didn't watch so what the heck do I know.

If he's serious though, then yeah, we should hunt him down to serve as an example to all the other Shenretics.

That was funny, and actually that was a better "meanie" review than a lot of idiots saying "wat te jell iz thiz lul graphicz epic shait"

And I totally died with "Starring... Kiryu on tranquilizers", they nailed it

Back