Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

I also cancelled mine the other day, because I have one ordered and charged via SimplyGames. So that's at least two extra copies at ShopTo lol.
Get them quickly guys!

I have the same issue.... she doesn't know (yet...) that I bought a collector edition last week, as I already did a 250$ pledge :rolleyes:

Well since we're talking about LRG, you could say, It's a very limited special edition. At very least it should lighten the blow, and also point out you backed the game a long time ago now(4 1/2 years).

Well since we're talking about LRG, you could say, It's a very limited special edition.
Not for me unfortunately. I'm french so we are missing the cool dreamcast case in Europe.
Still I'm a way too excited for a 2 inches plastic mirror o_O

Not for me unfortunately. I'm french so we are missing the cool dreamcast case in Europe.
Still I'm a way too excited for a 2 inches plastic mirror o_O

Oh, didn't realize, in that case only one thing left to do, be very nice to her, and perhaps make some babies lol :)

As for the mirror, It's not plastic, it looks to be Resin, but if It's the same as the mirror Gamestop is offering, It's actually metal

Oh, didn't realize, in that case only one thing left to do, be very nice to her, and perhaps make some babies lol :)

As for the mirror, It's not plastic, it looks to be Resin, but if It's the same as the mirror Gamestop is offering, It's actually metal
Ooooh that's nice !!! I'm just a bit sad that there is only one mirror with one side phoenix and the other face dragon, instead of two separate mirrors. I would have put them on display for sure !

Ooooh that's nice !!! I'm just a bit sad that there is only one mirror with one side phoenix and the other face dragon, instead of two separate mirrors. I would have put them on display for sure !

Yea, I with there were two separate mirrors as well, until I came up with a awesome idea. I'm planning on bring it to a jewelers to create a facet/bracket for in, without a backing, so I can wear it(and can choose what side to show off at will).

It's going to be awesome :)

I noticed that the Collectors Edition seems to have more pre-orders than the regular edition here in Sweden at Webhallen. Pretty interesting.

Has anyone who's ordered from GAME had their payment processed yet? I received an email from them, stating that they'd be taking payment within the next couple of days, but that was almost a week ago.

Probably nothing to worry about, as it's going to a UK address, anyway, so should only take a day or two.

Has anyone who's ordered from GAME had their payment processed yet? I received an email from them, stating that they'd be taking payment within the next couple of days, but that was almost a week ago.

Probably nothing to worry about, as it's going to a UK address, anyway, so should only take a day or two.

GAME? The last preorder I did with them was both charged and posted the day before release I think.

GAME? The last preorder I did with them was both charged and posted the day before release I think.
I've been checking mine everyday since they sent out that first email last Thursday, hoping that they would dispatch early :D. Just checked, still unshipped in my account, and no money yet taken from my bank. I don't think they will dispatch until Monday to be honest as they are using a 24 hour service, but I guess we could get lucky with a Friday dispatch. Anything before then would literally leave me shocked :p I have never pre-ordered with GAME mainly due to their crazy prices so this will be a learning experience for me.

As a side note, I popped in to the store today to ask once again about the Steel book. I was very surprised to see that the whole top row of the pre-order section (probably about 10 dvd cases long) had now all been changed from Death Stranding to Shenmue 3. Previously there were only 2 boxes, so that is a major plus. As mentioned, I asked them again about the CE if it came with the Steel book, and was told that it should, but if it didn't, they said they would sort me out with one, "even if I just had to pay a fiver or something", which is fine with me.

Really hit and miss with the answers that I get there but I guess we will find out soon.

Back