Shenmue 1 - Infinite Day 2 of Forklift job

Hey everyone, Im play Shenmue 1 on the steam deck and I seem to have encountered the infinite day 2 glitch. There seems to be some encounter on Day 2 after lunch but its not getting triggerd for me. I tried both the routes yet it not triggering it based on what I read on how to overcome it but it still is not working for me. How do I get past it? Im heavily invested in the story but this is very irritating. Is there any save file that I can get to overcome day 2? Or am i doing something wrong?

Hey everyone, Im play Shenmue 1 on the steam deck and I seem to have encountered the infinite day 2 glitch. There seems to be some encounter on Day 2 after lunch but its not getting triggerd for me. I tried both the routes yet it not triggering it based on what I read on how to overcome it but it still is not working for me. How do I get past it? Im heavily invested in the story but this is very irritating. Is there any save file that I can get to overcome day 2? Or am i doing something wrong?
You must be carrying a crate on the forklift or it wont trigger the cutscene.
Do what kind mrazizpizza says while carrying a crate. Without crate, no cutscene.

Last edited:
To progress through the second day make sure you are always driving into warehouse No. 3 from the right and you’ll get a cutscene. And then after work you have to head to warehouse No. 17. If you’re doing both of those you should progress through the story.

Back