Shenmue 1&2 Re-Release 8 NEW screens I took off a streamer that had early copy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this on reddit and came here to post it! lol I'll just copy my post from there...:

"The new UI turns me off, but I may get used to it. Just so jarring going from Dreamcast version to this. I do really like how they ghost out the missing collectibles!!!"

I just saw this on reddit and came here to post it! lol I'll just copy my post from there...:

"The new UI turns me off, but I may get used to it. Just so jarring going from Dreamcast version to this. I do really like how they ghost out the missing collectibles!!!"
Yeah that was me that posted it on Reddit. I think we will all get used to the new UI. It's natural for it to feel weird at first but it's superior trust me. The load times are fast literally 2 seconds I counted whilst he was playing. He showed that he had an early physical copy. Looks like some french retailers are selling it?

I think we will all get used to the new UI. It's natural for it to feel weird at first but it's superior trust me.
It certainly seems a lot better in functionality whilst taking a step back in artistic design...

I like the new UI looks more modern I can't wait for the 21st to play both games back to back. I'm going to try and collect every capsule toys in the first game.

For info:

We are aware of copies of the re-release being sold sooner than the release date of Shenmue I and II. ANYONE posting links, images, streams or videos of any Shenmue I and II re-release material not sanctioned by Sega will result in an instant and permanent ban from the Shenmue Dojo.

Absolutely vile and disgusting. I got it early, so lets stream it for some likes and ruin it for others. I swear, my blood is boiling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back