Shenmue 1/2 HD Remaster Settings!

Been playing this remaster for a few days now and the best and sharpest settings are:

Hit option setting and the graphics

Hi Res Rendering = ON
Bloom = OFF
Contrast = 50%
Aspect Ratio = 16:9
UI Display Area = 100%

Enjoy this amazing remaster!

Sadly I will have to play in 4:3, the transitions are just to jarring. I am greatful we can trun off Bloom though, it looks appalling.

I'm gonna play first with the default setting, seeing exactly how the devs wanted me to play the game. I'll tweak settings after my first play through...

Been playing this remaster for a few days now and the best and sharpest settings are:

Hit option setting and the graphics

Hi Res Rendering = ON
Bloom = OFF
Contrast = 50%
Aspect Ratio = 16:9
UI Display Area = 100%

Enjoy this amazing remaster!
Rendering on
Bloom on

Contrast 0% but may change
Aspect ratio 16:9
UI 95%

Bloom on makes iT to much washed out

Contrast needs to be at 50 since when night falls a lot of details Goes to waste... But thats just my 2 cents..
I've had a play with them and for my tv it seems to work. I've not tried on my other tv yet but will adjust accordingly

I've had a play with them and for my tv it seems to work. I've not tried on my other tv yet but will adjust accordingly

This game looks so good on Any setting btw :-)
Even If you want to play like the original the scan lines are vissible just like the dreamcast

They did a verry good job on Shenmue 1 . Will check how part 2 looks If Its the Dreamcast Version or the xbox version

Back