[Share] Old BETA Shenmue Artwork, 3D Renders and Photos.

Hello, I'm a old SEGA fan and I love to collect everything SEGA related. I have some things to share. I know it's late, but it's better late than never. So here is a sample of what I have inside my old HDD.

shenmue.jpg2.jpg87.jpg

Now I ask the webmasters of this site if the photos that are over the site are what is known so far or is it just a small sample of the site's archive?

Hello, I'm a old SEGA fan and I love to collect everything SEGA related. I have some things to share. I know it's late, but it's better late than never. So here is a sample of what I have inside my old HDD.

View attachment 1464View attachment 1466View attachment 1467

Now I ask the webmasters of this site if the photos that are over the site are what is known so far or is it just a small sample of the site's archive?
Hello,

What is on the site is an active archive which is constantly being updated and added to. It's likely not complete at this stage and the site owner @Peter regularly updates this and the history section of the site.

Hope that helps. Thanks for sharing the artwork the bottom one I recall from somewhere. Maybe when you place the Shenmue GD ROM in a pc?

Back