Random Shenmue Thoughts

I've recently found out there is has been some issues with @LemonHaze and the Dojo. I know things have been handled behind the scenes but what does this mean for the Dragon & Phoenix collection?
The project is still running.

Wulinshu.com for updates.

Last edited:
roughly, what does this japanese sega acrade poster say?

Konami turned that into amateur arcade 😁
Punch_Mania_cabinet.PNG.png

https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7787

Unfortunatly not. I am at my parents place in croatia. So the Switch was the easier choice to Take with me. But i am planning to listen to the Soundtrack: most of all -> "the sadness i carry on my shoulders."

It Always puts me in a christmas mood. 😊🏔️

Where's this song from? It seems to be called Harbour Hotel but I can't find it anywhere else in the compilations. It appears to be from the Shenmue 3 ost but as we all know most of the songs from it were actually from S2, but where is it from, where does it play, anyone know?

Where's this song from? It seems to be called Harbour Hotel but I can't find it anywhere else in the compilations. It appears to be from the Shenmue 3 ost but as we all know most of the songs from it were actually from S2, but where is it from, where does it play, anyone know?
It was used in Shenmue II after Ryo walks in on Xiuying looking at the photo of Ziming and herself. The next day, Fangmei comes in and Ryo asks her about it. The conversation between them uses this music.

It was used in Shenmue II after Ryo walks in on Xiuying looking at the photo of Ziming and herself. The next day, Fangmei comes in and Ryo asks her about it. The conversation between them uses this music.

Wow, thank you! I've asked at shenmue reddit and no one seem to know there so I kinda lost all hope. It seems to sound differently, I guess they remixed it for S3 but where does it play there, maybe you know it too? 😄

Back