Random Shenmue III Thoughts

You know, when you put it that way, Shenmue III really does seem to be more "gamey" and less realistic than the first two games. Then again, he somehow magically ate offscreen in those games even though you controlled him from the time he woke up in the morning until he went back to bed at night.

It's definitely more fun than carrying crates with Delin or running a Lucky Hit stand.
Yea, by leagues. Despite how great the Shenmue games are, outside the forklifting from 1, the jobs have been very bad(atleast the crate carrying is laughably bad, but still).

Yea, by leagues. Despite how great the Shenmue games are, outside the forklifting from 1, the jobs have been very bad(atleast the crate carrying is laughably bad, but still).
Yeah, definitely. And yet, I'd still find myself carrying crates with Delin because running a Lucky Hit stand was so slow and you weren't even guaranteed to make any money.

I can also see myself buying a lot more capsule toys and stuff than I did in Shenmue II because money in Shenmue II seemed more precious without Ine-san's allowance. But if the jobs are so much more fun, it should mitigate that issue.

Seriously, they released thid trial way too close to release, should've been given out back in july.
I think the date is perfectly fine.
It will make the wait a lot easier! Less than two months now.
Not to mention that, without the improvments they made since July, more people would be shiting on the game.
The more positive the public reception is the better!

Last edited:
I have to say, I'm a bit disturbed by Ryo's ability to change clothes in this game. It just doesn't seem right seeing him walk around in anything but his brown jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.

What's next? Taking off the bandage?! It's madness I tell you!
You can allways leave it with the original clothes ;)
Don't blame anyone if you get sick from bad odor tho haha

I have to say, I'm a bit disturbed by Ryo's ability to change clothes in this game. It just doesn't seem right seeing him walk around in anything but his brown jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.

What's next? Taking off the bandage?! It's madness I tell you!

He's been in that cave for 20 years he needs some new clothes.

Back