Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Eh btw, i dont know if this is old news or not but the mirror in the Shenmue 3 CE is not the same as the Gamestop one.
The mirror in the CE is way bigger.

View attachment 5431

Shenmue 3 CE unboxing

Ah man, now I'm jealous that I missed out on it.

Listen up if you find yourself getting impatient...

That's all I gotta say for now.
Never stray from.....yourself.

I just scrolled for the first 30 or so and didn’t see one negative comment.

Good, because there were quite a few this morning. I guess they are buried! It seems that the tides have turned and the buzz around Shenmue III is much more positive than it was a few months back.

Eh btw, i dont know if this is old news or not but the mirror in the Shenmue 3 CE is not the same as the Gamestop one.
The mirror in the CE is way bigger.

View attachment 5431

Shenmue 3 CE unboxing

So the non-LRG edition DOES have a sexy outer box! Oooooh my collection just came. And so did I!

Also, this debunks the theory some people had of the CE not containing the Day One extras!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA give it to me NOW!!

Game have charged me for the CE but my two with Shopto are going to be processed tomorrow. £62 each for the shopto ones though what a bargain. I really hope they chuck a steelbook in with the Game one but I doubt it :sneaky:

The last couple of videos—Yu Suzuki miracle and the 18 year release trailer—are perfect marketing. Focus on Suzuki’s commitment to the fans, the dream of Shenmue 3, etc. I think that message will resonate.

Game have charged me for the CE but my two with Shopto are going to be processed tomorrow. £62 each for the shopto ones though what a bargain. I really hope they chuck a steelbook in with the Game one but I doubt it :sneaky:

ShopTo will probably post your CEs tomorrow first class :)

ShopTo will probably post your CEs tomorrow first class :)
According to my Amazon account my CE will arrive Wednesday next week. I expect a longer delay with my Pix 'n' Love edition.

Kickstarter copy should arrive first (assuming they post tomorrow).

I'm based in the UK.

According to my Amazon account my CE will arrive Wednesday next week. I expect a longer delay with my Pix 'n' Love edition.

Kickstarter copy should arrive first (assuming they post tomorrow).

I'm based in the UK.

Why are Amazon sending it so late? I'm glad I didn't pick up mine from Amazon.

That's fucking cool. Looks like the rising sun and a glorious throwback to this beauty:

8635_front.jpg

Doesn't necessarily mean it's correct. It's just what the app is saying.

True, sometimes they send stuff quicker than the estimate. I had a CD (yeah, I still buy them) pre-ordered that had an estimate delivery date for the day after release, but it actually came the day before release.

Really hope I get my copy today (Friday). There is a miniscule chance that I will. Going through the weekend thirsty for more Shenmue is going to be PAINFUL. I read ENTIRE comment sections to the new videos to see what people are saying. I'd say about 80% is positive, 10% wondering what the hell Shenmue is/neutral and 10% whining about EGS/negative.

Last edited:
@Real1 totally hope you do. Am going through the same thing. When i get a second am on here looking for new info. Its driving me nuts.

Its absolutely nuts that people are still going on about EGS.

If someone is still ranting about EGS on any Shenmue video they can find, they are more than likely a troll and never had any interest in Shenmue. There’s an entire subreddit dedicated to EGS hatred. I can’t imagine devoting my life to posting about something I dislike.

Back