R-Type Final 2 developer asking if people want the game on PC.

What's impressive to me is that, as of this post, the results (from 2,834 votes) are 19% for XBO, PS4, and PC. Switch is 43%, but that isn't nearly as impressive to me as the other three being exactly equal. Even between XBO and PS4, you'd think the PS4 would thoroughly outclass the XBO as a result of the PS4's much larger playerbase. Weird.

What's impressive to me is that, as of this post, the results (from 2,834 votes) are 19% for XBO, PS4, and PC. Switch is 43%, but that isn't nearly as impressive to me as the other three being exactly equal. Even between XBO and PS4, you'd think the PS4 would thoroughly outclass the XBO as a result of the PS4's much larger playerbase. Weird.
Well, PS4 version is already announced so those people probably don't feel the need to vote as much. Also afaik the only news outlet linking the poll atm is a Nintendo site (nintendolife.com), so that'll funnel some traffic and create an advantage for the Switch option.

It's already announced for PS4, so why is that even an option in the poll? Sometimes I think these polls are more promotional in nature than anything else. Like they had a pretty good hunch that the Switch would run away with the poll, and it's actually already in development on that platform.

Yeah, like Zoyous said, that just makes this poll is strange, especially the inclusion of the PS4 in the poll. It's like if Yu Suzuki asked if we wanted Shenmue 3 on these same systems, despite the fact that Shenmue 3 is already coming out on PC and PS4. Can't say I seen that before.

Yeah, like Zoyous said, that just makes this poll is strange, especially the inclusion of the PS4 in the poll. It's like if Yu Suzuki asked if we wanted Shenmue 3 on these same systems, despite the fact that Shenmue 3 is already coming out on PC and PS4. Can't say I seen that before.
The only thing I can think is maybe they wanted to see how many people REALLY wanted to keep it PS4 exclusive.

Back