Pre Order Bonus

Hey,

I'm in the UK and ordered the digital deluxe version as a pre order.

I have the deluxe bonuses (burning sandstorm and the alt jacket) but I don't have my pre order bonuses??

Anyone else experienced this, it definitely said it should include both but I'm missing the tokens, the blazing kick scroll and the training suit??

check your email I assume you got it from Game? or is there gamestop in UK? but if that was not the case did your preorder only have the things you mentioned? If you preordered from PSN site it does not come with those tokens and such I think. it does come with a few items I think.

It is weird indeed. I have Digital Deluxe on PS4 with all promised DLC - But on PC I only got Burning Sandstorm move and no jacket.

I ordered it from ps store as a pre order but the description definitely listed those bonuses. In fact I've just searched it and it lists it in the Google search from the ps store website.

Shenmue III - Digital Deluxe Pre-Order on PS4 | Official PlayStation™Store UK
Bundle | PS4 ... III logo), the “Blazing Kick” Advanced Technique Scroll, Kenpogi Training outfit and a Peking Power Starter Pack*!

Of course when you click it now it redirects to the non pre order edition. I don't have any of those listed bonuses, just the digital deluxe bonuses.

Annoying as I wanted to have everything

I don't know why, but I had to restart my game on the pc and begin a new game for all of the pre-order bonuses to unlock.

Back