[Poll] Which platform(s) are you getting the re-release for?

Which platform(s) are you getting the re-release for?

• Playstation 4 (Physical)

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Xbox One (Physical)

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • PC (Steam)

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Playstation 4 (Digital)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Xbox One (Digital)

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • All of the above

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Collectors edition

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mattis

Designer / Developer
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Alan Wake
PSN
The_TimeRanger
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-4584-9310-8810
I can't remember seeing this, and thought it might be interesting to see what people are getting.
Me, I'm getting for Playstation 4 Digital and Physical.

PS4 and Xbox One physical, thinking about PS4 digital and Steam in the future

PS4 physical and Digital. I'm thinking of buying an Xbox one physical to help the game sell more copies.

I will be playing it on Steam, but I'll also get a PS4 copy as a keepsake.

Xbox One physical and digital!

Getting physical on Xbox one but as i have to get Shenmue 3 on PC i thought it best to get them on steam as well :cool:

2 physical copies for Ps4, 1 physical for Xbox one. I'll also be getting a digital copy for PC down the road. The only reason I'm buying it for the Xbox one is that I know for sure that it's going to be backwards compatible. It's also hard to tell what you'll be playing on 10 years from now. The pc version will probably be the best one down the road because of mods. If this is your favorite game it's probably best to buy all 3 versions lol. I have a feeling that the physical versions will be hard to get down the road.

2 physical copies for Ps4, 1 physical for Xbox one. I'll also be getting a digital copy for PC down the road. The only reason I'm buying it for the Xbox one is that I know for sure that it's going to be backwards compatible. It's also hard to tell what you'll be playing on 10 years from now. The pc version will probably be the best one down the road because of mods. If this is your favorite game it's probably best to buy all 3 versions lol. I have a feeling that the physical versions will be hard to get down the road.
True ?

Every version eventually, with focusing mainly on the Xbox One download first.

Already bought Xbox One digital, have xbox physical pre ordered and will buy PS4 physical on release.

I always said id buy at least 3 copies to help the game sell and I'll do the same with Shenmue 3.

Money where mouth is and whatnot.

Cant wait.

PS4 physical version. i have a good enough "gaming Pc" but i dislike digital only games and Steam trophies
and whats the point of a Pc version when it has the same framerate and resolution.
i want to get 100% on Shenmue 1-3, so console version seems way more attractive to me.

3 PS4 physicals (I'll give 2 as a gift for friends), PS4 digital to play in day one and Steam version for future modding.

Physical copy on xb1 for the moment. But will definitely be buying additional copies digitally for ps4 and xb

PC as I dont have any of the new consoles, but I'll probably get one for PS4 or XboxOne, as I'd like to have a physical copy as well.

I brought a PS4 just a couple of months after the Kickstarter. So I certainly will be playing HD of 1 & 2 on there. I cannot see benefit of Xbox one since 3 won't be released on their..

1x Xbox physical, 1x PS4 physical and 1x Xbox digital for me.

2x Xbox versions and 2x Steam versions (atm) will be digitally gifted to friends steam accounts.

I have a couple friends I can gift to who are PS4 owners but I haven't figured out how to do it since there's no system in place to gift users atm (I think maybe game.co.uk or amazon might be able to sell me game codes when the game releases?)

I know some on Era have mentioned there's an upcoming ps4 6.00 update which apparently allows us to do this. I think it's currently in beta; hopefully it launches officially prior to S1&2.

Last edited:
I brought a PS4 just a couple of months after the Kickstarter. So I certainly will be playing HD of 1 & 2 on there. I cannot see benefit of Xbox one since 3 won't be released on their..

I bet shenmue 3 will get released on the Xbox. I would put money on it..

I bet shenmue 3 will get released on the Xbox. I would put money on it..

Eventually yes. It will be a year after the ps4 release. Though this is me guessing

Back