Physical version questions

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Will both games be on the same disc?
and will you be able to select which game to play?

I really want to run around the second game first.

the pre downloads on Xbox One are two separate downloads for Shenmue 1+2 and its two separate applications i think.
so you can start or play them in the order you want to.
the HD re release needs about 15 GB so it should easily fit on a Blu Ray disc.

I don't understand why they're two separate downloads on Xbox... It's not the same on PS4, is it? I'm confused...

i dont know, i think the preload is only available on Xbox One right now.
but its nothing unusual. when you buy the Resident Evil Origins Collection,
you get Resident Evil Zero and the Resident Evil Remake as separate games.
its probably easier for patching purposes or whatever.

Im going to create a folder on my PS4 only for Shenmue games. Im thinking of buying a PS4 pro when Shenmue 3 releases.

I wonder if Shenmue 3 will have PS4 Pro support...

Not to talk about Shenmue 3 too much in a Shenmue 1 & 2 forum, but Yu Suzuki hinted at it with a screenshot from a while back, where Ryo's shoe said 4K on it :p
shenmue-iii-2016-12-14-16-003-1481796914525_1280w.jpg

Not to talk about Shenmue 3 too much in a Shenmue 1 & 2 forum, but Yu Suzuki hinted at it with a screenshot from a while back, where Ryo's shoe said 4K on it :p
shenmue-iii-2016-12-14-16-003-1481796914525_1280w.jpg
Ooh! Interesting... But I should stop here since this isn't in the Shenmue 3 section of the forums

With the Resident Evil Collection of Zero and Remake on PS4, they are both on a single disc where you select which game you want to play.

I would imagine something similar for the Shenmue HD Collection.

Also means for people with average connections can download Shenmue 1 and start playing before downloading SII (which I assume is slightly larger).

Furthermore I suppose this gives the option later on that they could sell them seperatly on the digital stores - think sale time where you can get S1 for dollar/pound/euro or two, get more people to try it.

Also put S1 on PS-Plus about 3 months prior to S3 release.

I dont think ive ever seen separate launchers on a physical PS4 game remaster collection before. I do think Rare Replay on Xbox One was like this though. Very interesting.

On
I dont think ive ever seen separate launchers on a physical PS4 game remaster collection before. I do think Rare Replay on Xbox One was like this though. Very interesting.
On the top of my head Resident evil zero and 1 as well as Beyond:two souls and heavy rain were launchable via separate apps.

Back