New Shenmue 3 Video Featuring Fishing

Aw man, Choubu-Chan Virtua Fighter rip-off confirmed! Looks lovely.

Argh, sucked back into the spoiler forum! Glad I watched this one, though - fishing looks pretty decent and forklifts looked good too. And I like the idea of things being connected and having some purpose beyond simply being fun extras.

I’m totally gonna catch every fish possible in the game.

i wonder if weather will effect it in any way? Like will certain types of fish only be catchable during the rain or what not?

hell, screw it. I’ll probably hunt down every Choubu chan while at it as well.

I’m totally gonna catch every fish possible in the game.

i wonder if weather will effect it in any way? Like will certain types of fish only be catchable during the rain or what not?

hell, screw it. I’ll probably hunt down every Choubu chan while at it as well.
These fourms could well be a wasteland for weeks if we all try and get everything on the first play! We're getting into territory where places might be breaking street date so be aware!

These fourms could well be a wasteland for weeks if we all try and get everything on the first play! We're getting into territory where places might be breaking street date so be aware!

My guess is that it will happen early next week... It does not seem like there are copies around now. Or else there'd be someone live streaming it, pictures and spoilers all over the internet

My guess is that it will happen early next week... It does not seem like there are copies around now. Or else there'd be someone live streaming it, pictures and spoilers all over the internet

Yeah, I imagine next week is the week to go dark.

This game is going to have so many hidden surprises. It is surprising that it is coming out so shortly. Now it's becoming real to me. Still need to finish 1 and 2 though I'm near the end of 1 at least.
Better hurry. Is it your first time or is it the pre-3 replay that most people are doing? If you start 2 by tomorrow or the next day, I’d say you’re pretty much on track to finish just in time.

Better hurry. Is it your first time or is it the pre-3 replay that most people are doing? If you start 2 by tomorrow or the next day, I’d say you’re pretty much on track to finish just in time.
If he plays for a while until the release, he might even have time to savour it.
It must feel really weird finishing 2 and right after that booting up 3 just like these 18 years never happened, LOL.

It's very funny how one of the points for the new trailer is .... drawers!!
"Just as I know you like unnecessary stuff, I've added more drawers than in 1&2 to encourage exploration" LOL

Deep Silver: "To be honest, we're finding it kind of difficult to market this game. Are there any improvements or enhancements made since the first two games that you're really proud of?"

YS: "I added more drawers"

Deep Silver: "To be honest, we're finding it kind of difficult to market this game. Are there any improvements or enhancements made since the first two games that you're really proud of?"

Lol exactly, and you can't really blame the general public being baffled that, that's even worth noting.

It's a cool aspect(especially if there's more stuff to find now), but I can only imagine people who aren't already fans of Shenmue, thinking WTF so, is that suppose to be a big deal...? lmao

I have to be honest though, opening drawers and finding random shit (particularly when it had a point; like milk in the fridge, a flashlight, batteries, a phone book, photographs etc.) was amazing in Shenmue 1. I'm glad Yu Suzuki has expanded that element of the game.

And I wouldn't have it any other way :D This is what I wanted from Shenmue III. :D More of what I loved and more of what makes it unique.

Back