Kickstarter Update #133 Steam Key Announcement

WAIT!? YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOG IN TO OUR ACCOUNTS TO GET THE DOWNLOAD CODE!!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEND IT THROUGH EMAIL!? DRAG YOURSELF INTO THIS CENTURY FANGAMER! 😅
If I see any complaints like this anywhere I will screendump this and share it with the world. Sono predicts the future!

You called....

BYruCB3.png

Fuck me, I thought i'd go into the Kickstarter comments, because I thought that people would at least be pleased this is happening and the majority of them are negative (although one person seems happy).

God I hate people sometimes (not you guys though, you're awesome~)

I hope this means steam achievements too. Only downside is I bought the DLC for Epic so now I'll have to buy it again on Steam even if I do get a free key. Oh well.

I hope this means steam achievements too. Only downside is I bought the DLC for Epic so now I'll have to buy it again on Steam even if I do get a free key. Oh well.
I'm not convinced yet that they won't be included in the base game for the Steam and GOG releases. Obviously things could change in the next ten days, but there don't seem to be any listings for DLC on those storefronts at all.

Back