Kickstarter Update #115 | Trial Version Distribution Notice

But i need for my PS4 Controller a program called DS4. Everytime i connect the cable with my controller i got only the message that game controller was found but the lamp is shine yellow and i can't use it so. After google-search i found that program and it runs very fine and has full rumble effect. For Jump'n runs and Shenmue there is a need for a controller.

But i need for my PS4 Controller a program called DS4. Everytime i connect the cable with my controller i got only the message that game controller was found but the lamp is shine yellow and i can't use it so. After google-search i found that program and it runs very fine and has full rumble effect. For Jump'n runs and Shenmue there is a need for a controller.
Yeah DS4Windows is great. I normally don't need it to play games, but it lets me turn off the light-bar and fine tune the analogs for stuff like Daytona 2001.

Aight, so I got the PC trial - does anyone know what the keyboard controls are? J and K do something. I managed to get into the options menu but couldn't find out what L and R are mapped to -any clues? I hope it's possible to remap some keys? Wish they had given some clues on how to play it with a keyboard (no mouse?).

Aight, so I got the PC trial - does anyone know what the keyboard controls are? J and K do something. I managed to get into the options menu but couldn't find out what L and R are mapped to -any clues? I hope it's possible to remap some keys? Wish they had given some clues on how to play it with a keyboard (no mouse?).
Yeah, they really want you to use a controller. I tried playing a little without one today and I honestly couldn't figure out how to move the camera. The mouse doesn't seem to do anything.

I think Ctrl is left trigger, K is confirm, and L is back. That's all I was able to figure out besides WASD for movement.

Back