Is Shenmue the Animated Series not available for free on adult swim?

I was hoping episode 2 would unlock today as episode 3 dropped, but BOTH are showing locked now. Im feeling a bit confused, I thought after 1 week Daybreak would unlock by now?

I was hoping this would be the case as well, but it seems that only the first episode is available. I've seen Adult Swim do this before with Rick and Morty if I'm remembering correctly, so it seems it's pretty common when new seasons are shown from what I can tell.

I'm hoping at some point it will unlock, but unfortunately I don't have a solution myself besides getting a cable subscription for a month or two. But at that point I'd rather buy a blu-ray release of both the English and Japanese VO, even if they're separate purchases.

Dosen't seem like they will ever be free. It looks like a premium episode gets removed after 2 weeks. Probably means Shenmue will go straight to HBO Max after the show ends like what happened with Blade Runner Black Lotus.
Episode 2.JPGEpisode 3.JPG

It’s available at least on Crunchyroll. The japanese VO is not bad and its the same experience at least. No biggie

Back