Is Fangmei Underappreciated?

Famgmei is awesome. Not sure who wouldn't appreciate her...

Famgmei is awesome. Not sure who wouldn't appreciate her...

Shenmue circles/fan stuff I've browsed around the net Nozomi/Joy/Xuiying/ or Shenhua are mostly at the forefront of popularity. Guess being really adorable isn't making her stick with this fanbase? Just wondering.:unsure:

don't start this.

Not allowed to Pontificate?o_O

She's too hyperactive. All I wanna do is bring out the books and get on with my day, but no, there she is whizzing about with an angin pot of tea, squealing in a high-pitched voice n interrogating me.

Like calm down luv, this is a slow-paced adventure game, not a Sailor Moon episode on acid!

Last edited:
Shenmue circles/fan stuff I've browsed around the net Nozomi/Joy/Xuiying/ or Shenhua are mostly at the forefront of popularity. Guess being really adorable isn't making her stick with this fanbase? Just wondering.:unsure:

I mean, she is like 14. That's probably the reason she doesn't come up in conversations about the girls, which based on my limited experience seem to mostly revolve around "who would you date".

I mean Shenhua is also only 16 so that's creepy too but that's a whole other story.

I mean, she is like 14. That's probably the reason she doesn't come up in conversations about the girls, which based on my limited experience seem to mostly revolve around "who would you date".

I mean Shenhua is also only 16 so that's creepy too but that's a whole other story.
Not creepy in glorious Nippon!

Initially, I liked her better than the other "love interests" (although I have yet to meet Shenhua in game!), but of course, I was quite a bit younger when I first played the games. I was not a huge fan of Nozomi and Joy, although both have grown on me significantly over the past 18 years.

I'll re-evaluate my opinion over my upcoming playthroughs!

910.gif

I was not a huge fan of Nozomi and Joy, although both have grown on me significantly over the past 18 years.

I'm glad you're coming around to Joy.

1. Banging GNR-eque soundtrack.
2. Ginger. Remember I'm Scottish and like that.
3. Mental as fuck. Remember I'm Scottish and like that.
4. Hot.
5. Gets more conversational response from Ryo than "I see."

Back