IP address blacklisted?

A message has started appearing on my main WIFI connection that prevents me accessing the site that says:

''Access denied. Your IP address [my ip adress] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department.''

This was out of the blue, i had to post this message on my other WIFI connection. Any help?

Hey, sorry about this. I'll pass it on for you and hopefully we can get it sorted!
Could you PM me the IP address that you're trying to access the site with?

A message has started appearing on my main WIFI connection that prevents me accessing the site that says:

''Access denied. Your IP address [my ip adress] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department.''

This was out of the blue, i had to post this message on my other WIFI connection. Any help?

Not too sure whats going on there, but any bans we have issued have been email and/or username enforced. We currently don't have any IP addresses banned here at all.

Well good news, the issue has stopped for me today and i can access the site, Jibby explained to me that it might have been some weird issue with the sites provider Bluehost. Thanks for the assistance, y'all can close this thread now.

Back