General RGG Discussion

Strap in, Tosh!

I'm high enough level that I can do the second Hawaii Haunt with hitting L2 to, "SmackDown," thus I can run through the entire dungeon in just over 30 minutes. It makes grinding super simple and efficient!

I'm probably going to get to 60ish, then tackle the 4th and final Hawaii Haunt before continuing with the story: get Namba's bonds up as well, as I got Adachi to bond 47.

Fun times ahead!

Lol my trophy on day 42 popped and I'm never going back, especially since I now have 3.1 mil in money.

Kasuga is at level 56, but I'm not leaving Hawaii until I've beaten Haunt; I hate those Robo-Michios with a passion and they are going down, so I'll need to keep grinding for another day or so and I should be in the 60s, will take them on again.

I wanted to mention that episode 1 of that podcast thing, has the guys talking for about 5 minutes or so about Shenmue! It's quite cool 😎

Ichiban, Kiryu and Majima are going to get new licensed 18 cm statues in 2024 made by Digsta
(release time frame june - august)
Price seems to be around 90-120 € / USD

F2lFQ27bYAElIHK.jpg
digsta ichi.png

Last edited:
So I gave the Robo Michios another shot with Kasuga at level 57 (everyone else, one level less) and thanks to almost $4 mil in money and using Punchmates, I bested the robots! Haunt done in chapter 7 and I'm going for one more level for Kasuga, then will continue the story at that point.

I can now SmackDown all of the third dungeon enemies, so that makes going through it a breeze.

Got all the Hawaii photos, unlocked all of the available jobs with the 50.000 USD that i already had,
cleared all of the optional elite enemies and chests on the Hawaii map,
now i'm in the labyrinth dungeon. Enemies are level 17, i'm level 31.
But i'm kinda glad that i'm overleveled because i can just relax and walk through the beginning parts of the dungeon.
I have a lot of nice equipment and 4 star +10 weapons for all characters from all of the side content.
I still really like the gameplay in fights, its great how everything is connected,
but i dont need a hard challenge around every corner.
Sometimes its nice to be overpowered.

I'm at 64 hours, chapter 5.

Last edited:
I love the aesthetic, it fits Dondoko Island so well 🙂. It's true, they really should make a spinoff game or DLC in a future Game, centered around Dondoko Island (or a similar oshima).

I'm 79 hours in now and Kiryu is at level 41, almost got the trophy for reminiscing and almost done the drink links. Now that I can beat everyone except for at the park, I'm having a blast lol.

1 thing bothers me though:
I can get behind Andre Richardson surviving the fall with Mine, as many things could have happened without him going splat. I can even fathom Kashiwagi getting riddled with bullets, as many may have missed important parts... But I CANNOT get behind Lau ka Long surviving a ******* gunshot to the head, come on now

This game is an absolute pleasure.

Some of the Dondoko features are really triggering me.
Like for example i did build a lot of buildings and stuff before the fancy ground textures were available to buy,
so i didnt plan how it would work / look later. I just put all of it on the grass in a nice looking way
without measuring the distances between the objects.
Now the ground textures are available and their size doesnt fit the pattern / structure
that i used for the paths + buildings. Its always like 2-3 squares too many or too little.
Why is there no like auto detect feature that auto adjusts the size

EloCry.png

I had no such issues: I just placed everything on a road where it could be interacted.

Yeah i put all of the buildings and tables and stuff along roads. So all of it is connected to roads.
But its just connected to roads, its still placed on grass / dirt.
So i wanted to make it a little more fancy by placing new ground textures under the buildings, like stone ground
(the stuff you can buy in the shop)
but all of these have a fixed size that is not adjustable. So lets say i placed the buildings
with one free square space between them because it looked good,
that means the new ground textures wont fit because of their fixed size.
So its not possible to re adjust that later, if you want to make it look fancy,
you have to place the ground textures first otherwise you will never get the correct alignment.

I see what you mean!

I think all of that was nonsense, the fences too and everything; the guests don't care and it's purely cosmetic, it doesn't affect the way the resort is ranked and such (though it wouldn't hurt, of course).

Chapter 8 has something special (well, a couple of special things, but one really special event), so I hope you guys are ready!

BTW, just a hunch, but I think
Chitose is that Hisoka VTuber.

No evidence to go on, just a hunch

i'm day 12 or so at Dondoko. Slighty overwhelmed with all the daily tasks, greeting all the tourists
and giving presents, farming those special ressources, trying to make everything at least slightly looking good,
fishing, crafting, managing the Sujimon stuff ... its a lot of stuff if you want to make the most out of one day.

Back