GameShark/Action Replay

Shenmue AM2 Podcast

Check us out on iTunes and YouTube
Hello,

I have always had trouble getting any of these codes to work on my PAL copies of the games. I see plenty of codes out there across the internet, but I can never seem to get any of them to work. Does anyone have any experience with these working?

I would recommend Codebreaker. I had good results with that one when using things like 99 of all capsule toys or all moves mastered on PAL Shenmue II.

does all moves mastered include the Kowloon lucky hit Challenge scrolls? Really wish I could track down a code for only those two individual moves. And maybe Kids Dural C. Finally got it half thru Kowloon in my current game, but didn't save before the dreaded DISC READ ERROR, which apparently from importing the game on a US Dreamcast...? Only ever happened to me on Disc 3, but my disc is mint.

My memory on this is unfortunately rather fuzzy as it's been years since I did that .
The codes were definately individual for hang, leg and throw moves each, that I do remember.

The codes are different for PAL versions of the game, I found that out the hard way playing with Shenmue Undub...

Back