Funny/Interesting Moments

Nice! The Shenhua interrogation is funny too. Now I am very curious if the third city is huge too..

So I am not the only one who did that? Also note she can be seen sometimes reading a book.

Also look from the outside of Hotel Niaowu the two ground rooms in the morning, very nice Easter egg.

You can be a total creep and watch Shenhua sleep lol
View attachment 5530View attachment 5531
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

maxresdefault.jpg

So I am not the only one who did that? Also note she can be seen sometimes reading a book.

Also look from the outside of Hotel Niaowu the two ground rooms in the morning, very nice Easter egg.
Yeah I saw those. Are those backers that got put in the game? If you try talking to them on the streets, they'll mention that they've seen you before and would like to talk with you some more.
I'm still trying to find the photos (I should be there)

EDIT: Oh God, I just found my picture. I hate my smile lol

Last edited:
Yeah I saw those. Are those backers that got put in the game? If you try talking to them on the streets, they'll mention that they've seen you before and would like to talk with you some more.
I'm still trying to find the photos (I should be there)

EDIT: Oh God, I just found my picture. I hate my smile lol

Yes based on features, character and single name I assumed they were backers. I was surprised at a few times
when going to temple red snakes destroyed
how prominent some of backer content was. Thankfully it wasn’t overtly intrusive by highly visible along with another example at Golden Goose I just encountered.

In addition to everything else that was mentioned in the hotel, you should have a look at the paintings in your room, the one with the Americans is a nice easter egg for fans.

I was surprised at a few times
when going to temple red snakes destroyed
how prominent some of backer content was. Thankfully it wasn’t overtly intrusive by highly visible along with another example at Golden Goose I just encountered.
This was really weird at times, I didn‘t like one temple being called
Save Shenmue

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but I just found a Sega Saturn in one of the draws in the Temple in Bailu Village when investigating.

Back