Deaths dynamic shroud

On New Years Eve of 2013, Webster would make the first "NUWRLD mixtape", シェンムーONLINE (Shenmue Online) by recording Shenmue gameplay onto a TASCAM Portastudio 414 MK II] in an effort to demonstrate how Shenmue was similar to "an interactive vaporwave album".[19][20] On January 2, 2014, Webster published シェンムーONLINE to the death's dynamic shroud.wmv Bandcamp. Following this, Honors would publish his very first mixtape, ティーンファンタジー:MYSTIC QUEST on February 18, using samples from pop music of the 80's and 90's as well as music from Super Nintendo games, which would set a stream of mixtape releases throughout 2014, with varying length, theme and sonic soundscape and structure.

Nice! I'm a fan of vaporwave but I've never heard these guys.

The final track on Blank Banshee's (one of the most popular vaporwave artists) first album is a version of Shenhua's theme:

i also i came across them when i was searching shenmue via google news.

not really my style of music but i had a little listen to their new album on youtube. the last song called dark matter, has some shenmue vibes.

if you search "Darklife Dark Matter", your find it.

I think I've mentioned this in some another thread, but MARKET WORLD by ショッピングワールドjp features many vaporwaved Shenmue tracks (incl. the passport music, which is criminally underrated IMO).

(I forget if we have one, but maybe it's better to have a thread dedicated to Shenmue music used in other media?)

Back