[Contains slight spoiler] Mysterious Scroll. You know...The one from with poem

Mad Scientist, Hououin Kyouma
Currently playing
Xbox: R6S, BO4 and MHW | PS4: Yakuza 6, (Replaying) Shenmue 2
PSN
Tuturu_Network
XBL
NFG BoutDollaz
I don't know if this has been brought up before. If so, then, My bad.

I am replaying shenmue 2 again after having rewatched the last Shenmue 3 trailer (part of my Shenmue day ritual :p ) and I was thinking how the mysterious scroll (The one Ryo gets translated in the prequel and how the move can only be learned if Ryo knew how to "decipher" the poem) is transferable through game saves from S1 and S2.
Guizhang kind of hinted saying that if Ryo were to meet said master then that master might teach Ryo the move that is in the scroll.
If I understand right from the english translated that scroll teaches you Tiger Style move.
I have practised my fair share of Wu Shu (Chinese Martial Arts) and I know the "Tiger" style forms use a lots of Horse Stance/Ma Bu, like the Baji Black Tiger Fist form. I'll come back to this in a second.
Now, do you guys remember this scene in the new trailer?
That stance is Ma Bu. A poorly performed Ma Bu by Ryo. Poor Ryo's Karate classes didn't teach him this simple stance =P (I'll give it to him because the stance is actually not that easy, despite the looks of it)
I don't want to make any false speculation or fake hype but...
Do you guys think we will ever get to meet that elusive master and if so, do you think that said master is the one we see in the trailer?

The first time I played through Shenmue 2, I thought I was going to meet him and learn the move but when I finished the game I was confused and thought I must have missed something and replayed the game like 4 times. This was back in 2002/2003 I think and I didn't have a computer back then. It really bothered me for a while because I was thinking I was doing something wrong until I an older relative told that you can't meet him in Shenmue 2. lol
But now I wanna meet that master even more.

Back