Concern about Shenmue rerelease date

I don't really understand any worries about the release date. If one wants to buy shenmue 1+2, he will (even at a later date after release) .

If one doesn't want to buy shenmue 1+2, he won't, no matter what. (Not even at a later date after release)
"Interference" is not really existent, especially in gaming.

Here in Brazil the reality is a little different. The minimum wage is R$954 (US$240). A game launches here at R$250 (US$62,50), 26% of the basic wage. Because of this, people have a habit of buy a game every two months on average. Some good games passes unnoticed here because people do a meticulous selection of what they're buying.

Shenmue’s price here is R$150 (US$37,50), so I hope the game has good sales at launch. Indies and low-priced games normally has a good reception here (not to mention soccer games and FPS).

I know some countries do not influence total sales, but I mentioned Brazil because Sega was always very well known here, so Shenmue had a certain fame, but lost it over the years.

Last edited:
The only actual concern i have is that the shop were i'll probably buy it might be closed for holiday.

Back