Can My PC run Shenmue through Steam?

Hi, I'm not all that together regarding PC tech so I am curious to know if my PC will be able to run Shenmue on Steam?:
shenmuepcstats.JPG

Hi, I'm not all that together regarding PC tech so I am curious to know if my PC will be able to run Shenmue on Steam?:
View attachment 194

I'm also no PC expert but it doesn't look like you have enough physical memory. I doubt the games will be 30GB, but I think you'll need at least 10GB. Also, I can't see what's graphics card your PC has.

People have made small upgrades to your machine to get more demanding games running so you may be fine as is but for good measure I would upgrade the graphics card and check you have 30GB storage available to install the game.

I think what @iyapol may be looking at is your RAM and what portion of your HD you've got assigned as virtual memory but I'm not 100%.

In terms of the graphics card; the minimum requirement according to Steam is a "GTX 650 Ti" which can be picked up second hand here for around £25/$30. Even if you're not very technical it's an incredibly easy upgrade to do (literally just opening the computer and plugging something in) and there's loads of how-to guides on YouTube.

Might be worth considering, I do have a Laptop which is much stronger - but I keep that one offline for Video Editing. Can I download steam and files froma game and transfer them onto a PC that is offline?

Back