Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

There are more sidequest appart of the
search of the fat kid?
So after the fat kid quest how to unlock the other quest?

This wheel is just... AUIBFAGFUIAWOIF

Do you guys think the Story DLC and the Big Merry Cruise DLC are providing more depth and consistency to Niaowu area?
I mean as a whole integrated in a play run, is it filling the empty feeling that some of you had?

PS: pardon my broken English... again! 😅

So after the fat kid quest how to unlock the other quest?

There is no more quest. After that, left get all outfits and trophys.

Speaking of outfits, there are much new posibilities and combinations now with the kung-fu colours, up and down part.

There is no more quest. After that, left get all outfits and trophys.
No, there is more. I actually have no clue what fat kid quest you guys are talking about, but I did a quest where some guy broke an action figure that he was going to get for his sick sister. Then you have to get him the same one.

No, there is more. I actually have no clue what fat kid quest you guys are talking about, but I did a quest where some guy broke an action figure that he was going to get for his sick sister. Then you have to get him the same one.

I did that too, but that was my first sidequest in the DLC, search for the kid come later.

Do you guys think the Story DLC and the Big Merry Cruise DLC are providing more depth and consistency to Niaowu area?
I mean as a whole integrated in a play run, is it filling the empty feeling that some of you had?

PS: pardon my broken English... again! 😅

To me, yes, more variety and things to do. Is great that there are integrated into the main game. But I like very much Niaowu as is.

Last edited:
FYI, The "Found the Brat" trophy is missable. I nearly found him, then the game cut me back to Hotel Niaowu after it reached 9pm. I went back and he was already found. No trophy. Bit irritating!

But why there is poster of chai and alcool bottle hide behind something in the bottom floor thats weird i think it was planed to have more quest

Wow. Just wow.... Just. Like. Wow.

Somebody please enlighten me here. I'm seeing an arcade style gambling area. On. A. Boat...

Please guys put me right. I've clearly missed something fundamental...

Daily challenges?????????????????????

I'm really not sure what is going on. I don't get it...

Battle Rally. Now that was good. Quite happy with that.

Cup Swipe Simulator... Yeah ok. Not ideal but I get the hustle. It's a reason to play the game again and it fleshes the story out a bit. Fair enough.

Reused Asset Boat: Well I just don't get it. From the comments here it's clear I've missed something fundamental. Except I really don't think I have...

I apologise to everyone who has strong positive opinions on this new DLC and is frustrated with my post here. But I'm actually disappointed with this... Genuine. Palpable. Disappointment...

Wow. Just wow.... Just. Like. Wow.

Somebody please enlighten me here. I'm seeing an arcade style gambling area. On. A. Boat...

Please guys put me right. I've clearly missed something fundamental...

Daily challenges?????????????????????

I'm really not sure what is going on. I don't get it...

Battle Rally. Now that was good. Quite happy with that.

Cup Swipe Simulator... Yeah ok. Not ideal but I get the hustle. It's a reason to play the game again and it fleshes the story out a bit. Fair enough.

Reused Asset Boat: Well I just don't get it. From the comments here it's clear I've missed something fundamental. Except I really don't think I have...

I apologise to everyone who has strong positive opinions on this new DLC and is frustrated with my post here. But I'm actually disappointed with this... Genuine. Palpable. Disappointment...
Other than the fat kid story I agree.

I made a promise to myself that if I had deeply negative opinions on any aspect of S3 or how it has been handled I would not post UNLESS I had intelligent/descriptive reasoning to back it up. I don't have anything remotely intelligent to type other than .... Meh....

Other than unique moments such as voice acting and the like this is just. Well. Blah...

This is going to sound utterly idiotic but I had this notion that the DLC would have content/story related to the ship ride between S1 and S2. I don't know why but I'd convinced myself it was something deeply interesting to the lore or similar. I guess I hyped this waaaay too much in my own mind.

Lol... My fault. Apologies.

one thing I liked is that they opened the big doors at the end of the restaurant place, so now the map is a complete loop.

Edit: Mostly finished, I'm digging it.

My main question, regarding the wheel: Do we know how many clothing pieces there are? I want to conserve tokens if it's quite a few.

Last edited:
Back