Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I'm hoping the Limited Run CE gets to me in time. But all 3 (Slacker Backer, Kickstarter and LRG) are all in preshipment.

Has anyone's Limited Run shipment had any movement yet? They said they'd be mailed on Friday (today), but I'm still sitting at label created.

If those dont get here I'll have the Best Buy copy that morning when I get it in person.

I'm going to pre-order at EB Games (Gamestop) after work; had a major cash flow issue last pay (my quote of $640.00 for a bit of car repairs, became *$1,408.00* after the mechanic broke the spindle on my right, front wheel and then cracked {which wedged it) the screw on the left wheel that holds it to the spindle, which he had to heat with a heat gun to remove and it took him almost an hour {he says} to remove that screw/bolt. Despite being our, "family mechanic," I will probably not be going to him ever again) and had to delay it until now. Good news is, you can still pre-order online, so will see if I can do it in-store.

Want that coin, but then it'll guarantee I get the game :D

Does anyone else find that the ShopTo website is crap? I am really struggling to even log in to my account to track my order, when I am saying forgot password it isn't even sending me a reset email. I know my password isn't wrong anyway, I just feel like the website is quite glitchy, I remember it being like this when I preordered the special edition.

Does anyone else find that the ShopTo website is crap? I am really struggling to even log in to my account to track my order, when I am saying forgot password it isn't even sending me a reset email. I know my password isn't wrong anyway, I just feel like the website is quite glitchy, I remember it being like this when I preordered the special edition.
I haven't had any issues in ages personally, but there was loads of issues when they first redesigned it about 5 or 6 months ago.

I guess USPS is superior to our European brothers and sisters? Plus Europe has more logistics probably.

I got a gamestop preorder. So I will pick it up monday night, hopefully.
I also got a bestbuy preorder. which am worried about..... but got one.

So go preorder @Truck_1_0_1_ that coin is totally worth it :)

You may have to check your Junk email or add the website "from" address to your "allowed" list and you should be able to receive the email. I had this issue with a "forgot password" email with a pizza website.

Yes! YES!! - MyKickStarter Copies are on the way! :smilecat:Fullfilment indeed!

Still nothing on my Shopto or SimplyGames C.E.'s - I was hoping to open one of them on the day rrather than my KickStarter copy, but if they don't arrive by Monday KS copy it is!

Same here! I heard great things about simplygames delivering early but it doesn't seem like that will be the case for me. I wonder if there's a small chance that it's because we've ordered the collector's edition (I'm just assuming here) and they're going to drop an 'out of stock' bombshell on us in a day or two. I only snagged my copy last week and it was oos every else I looked, so I'm starting to work that possibility into my head!

You may have to check your Junk email or add the website "from" address to your "allowed" list and you should be able to receive the email. I had this issue with a "forgot password" email with a pizza website.
Nothing in Junk folder. Luckily I do have the confirmation email along with the Paypal receipt. I just put my email and password in and it just doesn't do anything, as if I have typed it in wrong. Tried different browsers and devices, just the same.

When did you receive the email?
18:14 today then followed by another email at 18:20 saying that the order has reached their warehouse...

Full Message below. Also just noticed it's got a couple of spelling mistakes.

Thank you for your pre order Shenmue III - Collector Edition on 2019-06-14.

The pre order process has started on 2019-11-15 and it will be released on 2019-11-19.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to process your card, please make sure that:
1. That you have a credit card saved within your account My Account > Payment Methods
2. Your card has funds availbale in order for your pre order to be processed

We will re-try to process your card within the next 8 hours

We apologise for any inconvinience caused.

Many thanks
Your ShopTo-Team!

I guess USPS is superior to our European brothers and sisters? Plus Europe has more logistics probably.

I got a gamestop preorder. So I will pick it up monday night, hopefully.
I also got a bestbuy preorder. which am worried about..... but got one.

So go preorder @Truck_1_0_1_ that coin is totally worth it :)

Just called the two locations here in Barrie (Ontario, Canada); the first guy was super nice, but had never heard of the game or if they had it.

It's closer to home, but since that was a conflicting answer (to say the least, lol), I called the other one, farther away, just to make sure... and she took the pre-order over the phone! :LOL:

She said the coin is really nice (which we already knew ;)) and they just got them in today.

Contingency plans are great! :D

18:14 today then followed by another email at 18:20 saying that the order has reached their warehouse...

Full Message below. Also just noticed it's got a couple of spelling mistakes.

Thank you for your pre order Shenmue III - Collector Edition on 2019-06-14.

The pre order process has started on 2019-11-15 and it will be released on 2019-11-19.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to process your card, please make sure that:
1. That you have a credit card saved within your account My Account > Payment Methods
2. Your card has funds availbale in order for your pre order to be processed

We will re-try to process your card within the next 8 hours

We apologise for any inconvinience caused.

Many thanks
Your ShopTo-Team!

Why would they be trying to process your card if it was paid for in June? Or was there an option when you preordered it to pay later? I paid by Paypal back in June.

Why would they be trying to process your card if it was paid for in June? Or was there an option when you preordered it to pay later? I paid by Paypal back in June.
God knows. I even double checked by credit card statement and I can see the money has come out. I also got an email back in July saying that they have reduced the price of my order but had no money come back into my account. Not giving my details again for them to screw me over.

Back