Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I'm starting to suspect either because of the leaks and broken street dates, or just because of the situation with backers, that Deep Silver have contacted retailers and have requested they do not ship copies before Monday :(

It doesn't look like ShopTo or SimplyGames are shipping today just from looking at their websites.

I wonder if its worth waiting until Tuesday (assuming I receive it beforehand) to play the game so that I can start with the backer conversations downloaded.

Very much doubt I would wait though.

Yeah, I feel like us in the UK are getting screwed over here!
lol yeh. Seen a lot of people on Reddit from Europe with it as well. At this point I'm just worried about spoilers. If people receive it today/yesterday, they could even finished the game before we get it. Once they finish it, it's only natural for them to go on the net and talk about it.

Might tweet at base and shopto to find out when they shipping and if today, might make another purchase.

Yeah, I feel like us in the UK are getting screwed over here!

Well, if the backer edition is shipped today, which it will be (I bet you get the dispatch email from SpiralGalaxy at 16:30 UK time, same as us in the EU), is there a chance they deliver in 24 hours so you have it tomorrow?

My mail will arrive in 30 minutes... Tiny chance Shenmue III will be there. Otherwise I gotta wait til Monday.

Back