Air Twister heading to PS5?

Just PS5? Weird.

I'll support Shenmue, but Air Twister? I'm going to have to pass. I don't want to provoke more of them with my money.

But they are good games. Why not provoke more of them? :giggle:

PS5 Germany. So Gamescom announcement perhaps? 🤔

Day 1 purchase of course, and happy to give some more £££ to YSNET.
German and Korean ratings typically get published earlier than other countries, so I wouldn’t read too much into the German angle. I wouldn’t be surprised if they just shadow drop it on June 24, which is presumably when Apple’s exclusivity period ends. It’s not like an announcement is going to generate much hype anyway.

I’ll buy the PS5 version, but I’m really hoping for an iOS version that doesn’t require me to subscribe to Apple Arcade. This game was designed with touch screens in mind and is the perfect app for train rides (or at least it would be if it allowed players to pause and resume their progress, which wasn’t the case during its first month on AA).

Surely Nintendo securing Shenmue 4 as exclusive from a high profile ex-Sega AM2 will be carried over the most discretion possible.
Nintendo is very of the "showcase the final product" type too.

Ah lol, i should’ve looked in this subforum.

I’m buying it cuz it supports Ys Net. I suggest everyone does as well, even if you lack interest. We all know YS’s end game is making Shenmue 4. I don’t think this “encourages him” to do anything he doesn’t want to do. Be cool. He’s his own man. He’s making what he wants and needs capital.

Not to rain on the parade already, but I can’t find it on the German rating site. I clocked the link in the article.

Not to rain on the parade already, but I can’t find it on the German rating site. I clocked the link in the article.
Looks like the rating was removed after it was reported on. You can still see it here though.

The publisher is listed as United Games Entertainment, suggesting that Strictly Limited will be releasing it rather than YSNet themselves. I really hope we get a digital release as well.

Looks like the rating was removed after it was reported on. You can still see it here though.

The publisher is listed as United Games Entertainment, suggesting that Strictly Limited will be releasing it rather than YSNet themselves. I really hope we get a digital release as well.
I'm surprised that it's not LRG. Given they seem to have quite a close relationship to YSNET

I'm surprised that it's not LRG. Given they seem to have quite a close relationship to YSNET
Maybe YS NET weren’t happy with all of the delays surrounding the last big LRG release, or perhaps it was the terrible communication? Either that, or LRG may only interested in Shenmue releases.

Maybe YS NET weren’t happy with all of the delays surrounding the last big LRG release, or perhaps it was the terrible communication? Either that, or LRG may only interested in Shenmue releases.
Possibly. LRG were out at YSNET a few months back. Alex I think it was who mentioned it and showed some bits in the discord.

Either way it's positive news that they've seemingly got a way onto to consoles. I'll be grabbing it for sure and it's more revenue for YSNET

Back